WASHINGTON - President Obama - Offshore Bank Account
In April 5 2016, USA TODAY showed a video with the President of the United States telling us that the offshore industry is indeed legal. "A lot of it is legal, but that’s exactly the problem. It’s not that they’re breaking the laws, it’s that the laws are so poorly designed."
For this reason, Offshore Bank Accounts are used legally by millions of corporations and savvy small business people who maintain their Privacy and Protect their Assets. Anyone can safely follow their example as long as they are not criminals or government officials who defrauded public funds.
12 Reasons to open
An OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNT
for your OFFSHORE COMPANY
1. Operate your businesses from a country that is friendlier to your industry than your home country.
2. Use tax laws that allow the repatriation of intellectual or physical assets with the objective to reduce taxable income.
3. Ensure that, after death, their estate will be transferred to their spouse, offspring and other heirs without double taxation.
4. Be Protected from illegal asset forfeiture or government overreach.
5. Have a plan B in case of government, currency or bank failures.
6. Avoid unscrupulous predators who conspire with opportunistic lawyers to initiate frivolous, costly lawsuits.
7. Prevent Identity theft. Privacy has become of paramount importance as government databases are at the mercy of hackers who are already compromising the personal financial information of millions of people.
8. Maintain business operations in case of capital controls and other restrictions.
9. Operate in Countries with more demand and less Competition for your Goods and Services.
10. Relocate to a country where your income and resources will enable you to enjoy higher levels of satisfaction and a better standard of living.
11. Obtain Residency and a second Passport in a country that treats you better.
12. Live where the weather is nice and most people are fun loving.
an OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNT
and OFFSHORE COMPANY?
7 Questions to Ask about
Panama Offshore Bank Accounts
and Offshore Companies
1. Is it Moral Avoid Paying Taxes?
It would be immoral to avoid paying taxes if you have valid reasons to believe that:
Your Politicians are Honest
Your Government is Transparent
Your Civil Servants manage Finances efficiently
Your country’s Resources are equitably allocated for the benefit of society
THEN yes, it’s immoral to avoid paying taxes even if it’s legal.
MEANWHILE, in Panama we only pay a little bit of tax for the income that is earned within Panama’s borders. We don’t pay Tax for income made outside of Panama.
2. Is an Offshore Bank Account to expensive to set up?
Our fees for assistance in opening an Offshore Bank Account start from $500.
3. Is it too dificult to understand how the Offshore industry works?
Before making any decisions, you will work with a Client Relationships Manager who will answer your questions, help you plan the best strategy for your special circumstances and direct you to other reliable sources for your accountant or lawyer to verify the integrity of your decision. Check the links in the description below to understand how the CRS Automatic Exchange of Information works and you will come to a conclusion when you feel comfortable.
4. Won’t the government find out since they spy on everybody?
You will not be advised to do anything that goes against the law. You will use the same legal strategies that have been used for decades, have established precedent in the court system and are based on laws that are still in effect. You should always avoid hype and get the facts from a reliable source. Links are provided in the description below"
5. Why go through all the trouble if I have not done anything wrong and have nothing to hide?
The Wall Street Journal quotes the US Attorney General saying that “There are about 4,500 criminal statutes. This is in addition to over 300,000 other regulations that don't appear in the federal code but nevertheless carry essentially criminal penalties including prison. So the vast array of traps for the unwary that lurks out there in federal criminal law is more extensive than most people realize.
6. Why worry about protecting my assets if I don't make enough money to worry about saving on taxes?
During our times of rapid changes and economic uncertainty, maintaining an offshore bank account is more about having a plan B and expanding your business internationally than simply saving on taxes”
7. Why not wait and do it later?
Historically, during the economic collapses in Germany, Russia, the UK, Argentina, Venezuela and Cyprus, people who lost everything, came to realize that a year too soon is better than one day late. The Business section of Huffington Post is quoting Pope Francis: “We discard a whole generation to maintain an economic system that no longer endures, a system that to survive has to make war, as the big empires have always done. But since we cannot wage the Third World War, we make regional wars. And what does that mean? That we make and sell arms. And with that the balance sheets of the idolatrous economies — the big world economies that sacrifice man at the feet of the idol of money — are obviously cleaned up..